Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:28:55 +0900
From:  Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp>
Subject:  [coba-o:00541] Reference iso kit and ks.cfg for 5100R
To:  coba-e (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org, coba-o (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org

Hi all,

I make a reference iso image for testing based on Fedora Core 1.
The iso is on the follow site.
ftp://open.cobaltqube.org/pub/BlueQuartz/5100R/FC1/ReferenceKit/
This iso image is based on Fedora Core 1 with some update packages.
You can easy install from this iso with kick start.

You do *NOT* need to download this image, if you have already Fedora
Core 1 isos. If you have these isos, please download ks.cfg file for
kickstart. And type 'linux ks=floppy' when boot prompt is appeared, then
you need to install updates from Fedora Core 1.

I will release install kit that I test on the environment installed from
this reference kit.

Regards,
shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp