Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:37:53 +0900
From:  Yutaka Yasuda <yasuda (at mark) mfc.bakkers.gr.jp>
Subject:  [coba-o:00364] Re: [Installer] Release alpha version
To:  coba-e (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org
Cc:  coba-o (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org

Shibuya-san and all,

I placed a link to the new Blue Quartz instal kit on the web.

http://open.cobaltqube.org/source/index.html

On the top page of the site also has the link and announcement
line.

Unfortuntely, I cannot download the software. Maybe ftp service is
not available now for too many download requests at once. Okay,
I don't mind it, it is not a problem for me to wait the timing.

Anyway thanks Shibuya-san!
Yasu.