I release alpha version of Blue Quartz installer which is based on open
sourced RaQ550 code.
You can get on ftp://open.cobaltqube.org/pub/BlueQuartz/5100R/RHL9/.
There are some problems, because there is not enough for QA testing.
If you find a problem, please send a mail to mailing list before we
prepare bug tracking system.
How to install.
- Install Red Hat Linux 9
- You have to make home partition.
- Get BlueQuartz-5100R-20040208.tar.gz and check md5sum with
- Unarchive tar.gz and exec install.sh
- Access http://FQDN/login with admin/admin
- Sitestats does not work
- We have to install analog.
- We have to replace "Sun", "Cobalt" and "RaQ550" strings.
shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp