Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:32:25 +0100
From:  "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell (at mark) sitetronics.com>
Subject:  [coba-o:00311] Re: [質問] RH9+RaQ    	管理画面にログインできない
To:  coba-o (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org

Sorry, I should learn to think before I speak. I just passed this email
through Babelfish. My problem does not appear to be a problem with the
authentication in PAM, but a problem with the ACLs; a bootstrapping issue, if
you will. I do not have an admin user, so I must make one. I cannot make one
because the ACLs require an admin user to fulfill this task.

The rule fails at the test of !codb_rule_check(rule, h, e, args) in
codb/src/security.c. It would appear that the section dealing with the ACL in
the code returns false if acl_run() fails. I'm looking into debugging the ACL
system to figure out how I can bootstrap my system. I will let you know when I
make any successes :)

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell