Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:51:03 +0100
From:  "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell (at mark) sitetronics.com>
Subject:  [coba-o:00301] Re: Cobalt's Modified glib
To:  coba-o (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org

> You can get glib which include GHashIter patch on
> ftp://open.cobaltqube.org/pub/BlueQuartz/redhat/pkgs/SRPMS/
> These source packages are src.rpm, if you want to other format, please
> let me know.
> And you can get other packages which are required to port RaQ550 open
> source.

Thanks a lot ;). I've gotten this, used rpm2cpio to get a .tar.gz of the file,
finally found the GHashIter structure. One thing I am working on doing is
updating packages that the 550 used, so I'm going to be implementing this in
glib2.0. The code is rather simple, and shouldn't be a big deal to port.
Thanks for the URL.

> I already commit some patch to CVS for porting to RHL9 and you can
> access anonymous cvs like the following.
> $ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org:/cvsroot login
> (password is empty)
> $ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org:/cvsroot co -r
> DEV_OpenRaQ module_name

I'm finding that a lot of my work is due to small differences between the GNU
tools and BSD tools; these are generally fixable by sed.

> If you want to access via browser, please access
> http://open.cobaltqube.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/
>
> Regards.
> shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell