Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:28:08 +0900
From:  Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp>
Subject:  [coba-o:00300] Re: Cobalt's Modified glib
To:  coba-o (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org

Hi,

> I've just downloaded the RaQ-550 source code and was working on getting
> it installed; while working on the CCE, I noticed that it was requiring
> a GHashIter structure in the source. Further searching only brings out a
> couple of sources in C++ (I assume that Sun/Cobalt had ported these to C
> for inclusion in glib).

You can get glib which include GHashIter patch on
ftp://open.cobaltqube.org/pub/BlueQuartz/redhat/pkgs/SRPMS/
These source packages are src.rpm, if you want to other format, please
let me know.
And you can get other packages which are required to port RaQ550 open
source.

I already commit some patch to CVS for porting to RHL9 and you can
access anonymous cvs like the following.
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org:/cvsroot login
(password is empty)
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous (at mark) open.cobaltqube.org:/cvsroot co -r
DEV_OpenRaQ module_name

If you want to access via browser, please access
http://open.cobaltqube.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

Regards.
shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp