The Project BlueQuartz is happy to release new installer for new
I make new 5100R tgz installer for beta and experimental release.
The support distributions are following.
- Fedora Core 1 i386
- CentOS 3.4 i386
- CentOS 4.0 i386
- CentOD 4.0 Beta for PowerPC/32
* This is experimental release.
The installers are on
The SRPMS are on SRPMS directory on each distibution directory.
[How to install]
You need to install the original CD of each distribution.
Untar install tgz image and change directory to installer and exec
./install.sh with root user.
[How to update from old FC1 release]
Install the follow packages.
rpm -Uvh \
If you use yum already, please overwrite /etc/yum.conf with
And, execute 'yum update'.
-- fixed majordomo.cf.template.
- update base-maillist.mod/glue/handlers/MailList.pm
-- change permission to 0640 instead of 0660.
- Change the wizard process.
-- Don't make a default virtual site after wizard.
-- The FQDN which is same as system FQDN is not allowed to make a
-- This is a sendmail issue which error message is 'No such user
here' when the user send to an email with cgi, php, vacation who isn't a
member of a deault virtual site.
-- Use 'ja_JP.eucJP' as locale instead of 'ja_JP.eucjp' on base-system
- base-power.mod [1.1.0-65BQ5]
-- Add the shutdown funxtion for the shutdown button.
- base-sitestats.mod [1.0-124BQ6]
-- disable debug option of split_logs
-- add BlueQuartz repository.
-- use original update repository and BlueQuartz repository.
History is http://bluequartz.org/dev/index.php?Diary
- Active monitor(swatch) isn't include for CentOS4 for ppc.
- The memory statics always red on CentOS4.
- product name is 5100R on all distributions.
- I will change the name to like 5100R-FC1.
shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp