Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:41:48 +0100
From:  Dogsbody <dan (at mark) dogsbody.org>
Subject:  [coba-e:09692] Re: Upgrade to CentOS5
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

> However, with what sounds like the "new" version of this solution coming
> out, no doubt the older version will continue to be updated and
> supported less and less (understandable if you are offering a product
> that people are buying), this means that unless BQ lives on under Centos
> 5 as a free offering, these things probably will come to an end.

I really don't think this is the end of BQ :-)

In fact I think this is just the start! the best way of making software bigger
and better IMHO is to get it used more and attract a bigger audience and that's
exactly what this will do.

We already have a number of different installers for BQ (NuOnce, Strongbolt,
etc.) and this is just another implementation of BQ :-)

Just my 0.02 GBP

Dan