Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:12:39 +0000
From:  Dogsbody <dan (at mark) dogsbody.org>
Subject:  [coba-e:09170] Re: BQ Email Listserver turn-around time
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org, coba-e-admin (at mark) bluequartz.org

> I think it would be in everyones best interest if you would shorten the
> turn-around time that it takes for our emails to be resent to the membership.
> Seems like your server is taking 1/2 hour or more.

Could I please second that.  It does make discussion and problem solving harder.

May I also suggest two lists, one for support and one for development discussions.

If there is anything I can do to help please shout.  I am sure I speak for
others on here too that would be willing to help if they could and with the
specific skills each of us has.

Thanks

Dan