Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:35:59 -0400
From:  Robert Fitzpatrick <lists (at mark) webtent.net>
Subject:  [coba-e:09160] Active monitor
To:  BlueQuartz <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Can someone tell me what causes Active Monitor on our CentOS+BQ servers
to send messages regarding recent changes to the server? I have this
setup to go to my cell phone, like I did when running the old RaQ
software, but get a ton of these messages during the night. Mostly
during the night. Is there a way to control this or am I going to have
to just disable from paging me? I have all the components chosen in the
GUI for monitoring, perhaps it is just the memory usage kicking it off
so much doing backup, etc. at night? It would be great if there were
somewhere to hack the time of day this sends messages.

--
Robert