Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 05:29:42 -0000
From:  "Stephane xj. Lucas" <stephane (at mark) dslhome.org>
Subject:  [coba-e:09152] Re: Admin GUI lockout
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>
Message-Id:  <D6B11AFC0E79FB44AA45F52E4B230EE507E2BD (at mark) cow.got-milk.co.uk>
In-Reply-To:  <051d01c765ea$d861f700$0601a8c0@systemax>
References:  <20070314001826.M37495 (at mark) ds3.net> <051d01c765ea$d861f700$0601a8c0 (at mark) systemax>
X-Mail-Count: 09152

Hello everyone,

I can't get access to the control panel also.
I get this in the adm_error file:
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class system in
/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/System.php on line 0

My guess is the latest HPP upgrade that broke it.

Stephane
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Waugh [mailto:gwaugh (at mark) frontstreetnetworks.com] 
Sent: 14 March 2007 03:42
To: coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org
Subject: [coba-e:09151] Re: Admin GUI lockout

Looks like it is running and listening.
Check that httpd is running and listening Or did you say you can bring
up websites?

  ps aux | grep httpd
And
 netstat -tupan | grep :80

You could see if you can connect with telnet  telnet ip.add.re.ss 80
telnet ip.add.re.ss 81  telnet ip.add.re.ss 444


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Yada Ho [mailto:yada (at mark) ds3.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:25 PM
> To: coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org
> Subject: [coba-e:09150] Admin GUI lockout
> 
> 
> >What does;
> >ps aux | grep admserv
> >Show?
> 
> ps aux | grep admserv
> root     27588  0.0  0.3 22392 6564 ?        Ss   15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27592  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27593  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27594  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27595  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27596  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27597  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27598  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27599  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27600  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27601  0.0  0.1 22528 3360 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27602  0.0  0.1 22528 3356 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> root     29555  0.0  0.0  4400  644 pts/0    R+   17:34   
> 0:00 grep admserv
> [root@ns1 ~]# ps aux | grep admserv
> root     27588  0.0  0.3 22392 6564 ?        Ss   15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27592  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27593  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27594  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27595  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27596  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27597  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27598  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27599  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27600  0.0  0.1 22564 3944 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27601  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27602  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> root     32464  0.0  0.0  5632  640 pts/0    R+   20:21   
> 0:00 grep admserv
> 
> 
> 
> 
> netstat -tupan | grep admsrv
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:81                  0.0.0.0:*     
>               LISTEN     
> 27588/httpd.admsrv
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:444                 0.0.0.0:*     
>               LISTEN     
> 27588/httpd.admsrv
> [root@ns1 ~]# ps aux | grep admserv
> root     27588  0.0  0.3 22392 6564 ?        Ss   15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27592  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27593  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27594  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27595  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27596  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27597  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27598  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27599  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27600  0.0  0.1 22564 3940 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27601  0.0  0.1 22528 3360 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> apache   27602  0.0  0.1 22528 3356 ?        S    15:20   
> 0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv -f
> /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
> root     29555  0.0  0.0  4400  644 pts/0    R+   17:34   
> 0:00 grep admserv
> 
> 
> 
> netstat -tupan | grep admsrv
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:81                  0.0.0.0:*     
>               LISTEN     
> 27588/httpd.admsrv
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:444                 0.0.0.0:*     
>               LISTEN     
> 27588/httpd.admsrv
> 
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by 
> MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
> 
> 
> 
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by 
> MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
> 


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.