Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:05:49 +0200
From:  Arthur Sherman <arturs (at mark) netvision.net.il>
Subject:  [coba-e:09103] remove modules in httpd.conf
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Dear List,

I am going through sites httpd.conf, trying to disable unneeded modules.

Here is a list of the modules I consider disabling.
I'd ask you to check so I don't remove vital modules.

# I don't use LDAP
LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so
LoadModule auth_ldap_module modules/mod_auth_ldap.so

# no need in this
LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so
LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so

# this one is in doubt: is it used in $site_root/users/$user/ ?
LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so

# why I need my server be proxy?
LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so

# why is this needed?
LoadModule cache_module modules/mod_cache.so
LoadModule disk_cache_module modules/mod_disk_cache.so
LoadModule file_cache_module modules/mod_file_cache.so
LoadModule mem_cache_module modules/mod_mem_cache.so

TIA!

Best,

--
Arthur Sherman