Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:55:32 -0800
From:  "Eric Gurtner" <eric.gurtner (at mark) gmail.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:08166] Re: Help with BlueQuartz server
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Yes, you can delete the index.html before you put the new files up.
You could also alternatively just make your default document in
frontpage index.html instead of index.htm so that you don't have this
problem anymore regardless of server type....  :)

-Eric

--
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to Somebody Else."
- Will Rogers