Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:47:09 +0200
From:  Kristian Eklund <kristian.eklund (at mark) monostar.net>
Subject:  [coba-e:07014] Re: The latest BQ updates and Spamassassin+ClamAV
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

> [Changes]
> - Use Dovecot for all IMAP and POP3 services.
> - Replace sendmail.mc and sendmail.cf for SMTPS, Submission
> and SMTP Auth and backup original files to *.bqold.
> - Copy /etc/procmailrc for mbox on home directory.

I have no bqold-files in /etc/mail
make -C /etc/mail only produces a new sendmail.cf but doesn't help.

Are the incoming queue-dirs changed or something so I need to update the
mailscanner-config?

I tried reinstalling all of spamassassin, clamav and Mailscanner and did
what I did the last time but no luck. It doesn't scan any messages, no
header is added etc. All mail is delivered.

This is pretty frustrating.

/Kristian Eklund