Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 26 Feb 2006 07:35:36 -0600
From:  Larry Smith <lesmith (at mark) ecsis.net>
Subject:  [coba-e:04179] Re: Someone please send me a copy of their /etc/pam.d/ftp
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

On Sunday 26 February 2006 05:30, Mark S Burgunder wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am having problems with proftpd since I have upgraded proftp using YUM.
> I think one of the problems may be, that I don't have the file
> "/etc/pam.d/ftp" anylonger.
>
> If someone could send me a copy of their "/etc/pam.d/ftp" file, thath would
> be very much appreciated.
>
> Cheers
> Mark

Mark,

<quote>
# default: off
# $Id: proftpd-xinetd,v 1.1 2004/02/26 17:57:39 thias Exp $
#       normal, unencrypted usernames and passwords for authentication.
service ftp
{
        socket_type             = stream
        wait                    = no
        user                    = root
        server                  = /usr/sbin/in.proftpd
        log_on_success          += DURATION USERID
        log_on_failure          += USERID
        nice                    = 10
        disable                 = no
        instances = 80