Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:47:38 +0900
From:  Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya (at mark) alpha.or.jp>
Subject:  [coba-e:04130] Re: Quota in Disk usage
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi,

You can find these information with /usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient.
And please type 'find Disk', then you will get the following answer.
find Disk
104 OBJECT 8
201 OK

If you want to get more detail, get object variables suck as 'get 8'
command, please change the number which you got.

If you find two same petition, you will remove the 'destroy <oid>' command.

Regards,
Hisao