Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:46:24 +0200
From:  " (at mark) lfa" <alfa (at mark) ease-it.as>
Subject:  [coba-e:03308] BQ FC1 Sendmail / Virtusertable
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi Blues

I have a BQ server running FC1. There seems to be a problem with
sendmail that I can't figure out. I have two accounts on two different
domains

myaccount1 (at mark) domain1.tdl and myaccount2 (at mark) domain2.tdl

it seems that all email going into any account  (at mark) domain1.tdl is rerouted
to myaccount2 (at mark) domain2.tdl. I have checked the virtusertable and can't
find anything that indicates such rewrite rule.

this is only happening to this domain.

The system is running clamav, mailscanner and spamassassin could these
services rewrite the recipient adress? if so, do you have any
suggestions on where to start to find and fix this error.

BR
@lfa