Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:23:29 +0200
From:  dennis <dennis (at mark) mixfans.org>
Subject:  [coba-e:02685] first time install
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

after working with a qube3 for years I've decided to upgrade

Centos 4.1 with bluequartz, with softraid

Some problems I have and need some assistence with

- when I want to reboot: system just halts and does nothing (no reboot
but just stops after telling; rebooting)

but more important is that I am creating an test environment

system at 192.168.1.100
external IP is configured as 213.x.x.x. in the various settings for
virtual hots
local windows host file does refer correctly to internal IP address for
hostname
when I go to one of the 3 test virtual hosts the system always refers to
port 444 login and not the standard installed web index.html

As newbie I think I overlooked something but I cannot find it (even the
port 444 stuff I cannot find anymore .. )

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Dennis