Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:54:11 -0700
From:  Herb Rubin <herbr (at mark) pfinders.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:02669] GUI Majordomo and group write permissions

Hi,

I got majordomo working with Sendmail 8.12, but the GUI keeps adding
group write permissions on the majordomo list files. That makes sendmail
unhappy. I have a script I now run every 5 minutes to remove group write
permissions just in case someone adds a user to a mailing list.

How can I turn off this feature of the GUI?

Herb
P.S. I based my approach on Patrick's contributions:
http://bluequartz.org/ml/archive/coba-e/1500/1590.html
and created this page for those that want my downloadable script
to fix majordomo.
http://www.blue-quartz.com/majordomo/

--
Herb Rubin                 Pathfinders Software
herbr (at mark) pfinders.com         http://www.pfinders.com