Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:36:51 +0900
From:  Yutaka Yasuda <yasuda (at mark) mfc.bakkers.gr.jp>
Subject:  [coba-e:01692] Re: bwmgmt missing?
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Oh,,,, it is my mistake cause my limited English...

So I want to say "Cobalt bandwidth management software" is patented,
probably. I aree "general bandwidth management technology" is not
a patent.

Yasu.

In article <41C05193.2020806 (at mark) sitetronics.com>
 by dodell (at mark) sitetronics.com at Dec 16 2004 00:00:35.