Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:09:39 +0000
From:  "Alexandre Abric" <alexabric (at mark) hotmail.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:01690] PHP + Mysql (again ...)
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

I'm having problems getting working php+mysql together. I know this has been
discussed previously but I can't find any simple solution.

I added in  /etc/php.d/cce.ini the lines :
extension=mysql.so
include_path = "/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp:/usr/sausalito/ui/web:."

I installed : php-mysql-4.3.4-1.1.i386.rpm

And restarted apache

But I still get the error in my php script : "Fatal error: Call to undefined
function: mysql_connect() in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/test.php on line 8"

Could you explain what you did ? thx