Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:12:36 +0900
From:  Yutaka Yasuda <yasuda (at mark) mfc.bakkers.gr.jp>
Subject:  [coba-e:01685] Re: Ruby project license
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi Bob,

There are a few BlueQuartz/Cobalt clone based system providing
companies, so I think it is better to accept commercial information
from business side. Thanks for your information.

And I am very glad to hear this news. So I know there are 4 companies
which is developing and sell their own Cobalt clone software in Japan.
But the other country's situation is not the same.

Blue Quartz is open and free, now and future. It's okay, and enough
for engineers and skillfull Linux users.
But we know the business activity is very important for *real*
end-users who need appliance solution.
(Because Blue Quartz community cannot make any help desk by phone!)

Yesterday, I heard about BlueQuartz hosting service is available
in France. I believe BlueQuartz project is going on the right way.

Cobalt never die. :-)

Regards,
Yasu.