Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:05:39 +0100
From:  Martin Moeller <martin (at mark) liga.dk>
Subject:  [coba-e:01673] Re: Migrating from RAQ3 to BlueQuartz?
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi there.

I'm not sure if this even works anymore (I think it does, though), but once
upon a time I started writing a DNS import/export script for RaQ550. It
doesn't have all the functionality I strived for at the time but it does have
an import function. I believe it wants the zone files, not the 'records'
file. <browse, browse> - Ah! It should work on either... :

# Version 0.6
#
# Purpose:
# To interface with the Qube3/RaQ XTR DNS interface from the commandline
#
# Capabilities:
# adding, deleting, importing and exporting DNS records and SOA's.
#
# Implemented:
# add import del
#
# import works on either a cobalt records file or a BIND zone file.
#
# Usage:
# XQ-DNS add <$type $network $domain_name $ipaddr|$mail_server_name $hostname|
$m
ail_server_priority>
# XQ-DNS del <$type $network $domain_name $ipaddr|$mail_server_name $hostname|
$m
ail_server_priority>
# XQ-DNS del <$type|all $domain_name [$hostname]>
# XQ-DNS import <$file> (records or BIND DNS zone file)
# XQ-DNS export <domain_name|all>

Attached here (we'll see if it's allowed).

Maybe it can help you out.

/Martin.

Mandag 06 december 2004 16:49 skrev Howard Jones:
> Dave,
>
> > /usr/admserv/cgi-bin/.cobalt/dns/index.cgi
> >
> > to import the records to your RaQ.
>
> Thanks for the pointer to the docs. Somehow I'd skipped over that line
> several times.
>
> Any idea what that's really called on Sausalito though? :-)
>
> /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/dns looks like it contains the equivalent PHP
> pages to the old CGI stuff, but none of the scripts in that dir seem to
> been related to importing from files.
>
> /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/dns has some more scripts, but again, nothing
> that looks like an import/update.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Howard

attatchment (application/x-shellscript) ignored