Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:19:56 +0100
From:  =?US-ASCII?Q?Trond_Huso?= <tr-huso (at mark) online.no>
Subject:  [coba-e:01672] SV:  Re: Webalizer Package
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Hi Alexandre,

Use the patch that Shibuya sendt today.

-trond-

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Alexandre Abric [mailto:alexabric (at mark) hotmail.com]
Sendt: 14. desember 2004 11:23
Til: coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org
Emne: [coba-e:01671] Re: Webalizer Package

hi

Once again I need some help. I fixed the previous problem I had (chmod
problem ! thx leigh) but ... now my problem is that the split_logs doesn't
work on a clean FC1+BQ install. Here is what I get when I try to force
rotating the logs :

[root (at mark) www httpd]# /usr/sbin/logrotate /etc/logrotate.conf -v
reading config file /etc/logrotate.conf
including /etc/logrotate.d
reading config file analog
reading config info for /var/cache/analog.dns
reading config file apache
reading config info for /var/log/httpd/access_log
error: apache:1 lines must begin with a keyword or a filename (possibly in
double quotes)
error: apache:2 unexpected text
error: apache:prerotate or postrotate without endscript

Of course, the file /var/log/httpd/access_log exists and there are logs in
it. Could it be because I edited the /etc/logrotate.d/apache under windows
and then copied/pasted it in a SSH session (and then a strange invisible
caracter appeared) ? Thx in advance ;)

Hisao > what will exactly be this base-webalizer.mod ?

Alexandre