Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:05:28 +0900
From:  Yutaka Yasuda <yasuda (at mark) mfc.bakkers.gr.jp>
Subject:  [coba-e:01669] Re: Webalizer Package
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi Blues,

> > Also, I am planning to build a french mirror site for BQ. Would someone be
> > interested in that ?

Sounds good. :-) Shibuya-san will help you.

> > One of the most popular web hosting company in france called OVH has been
> > using Bluequartz for a few weeks. Also some people from Vianetworks France
> > told me they were developping something based on Bluequartz. So come on
> > folks, join the french mirror ;)
> For your information an other French Web hosting company is using FC 1 +
> BQ, this is IKOULA.

Wow. It also sounds good. So I am planning to make a developer/resellers
list on our web, bluequartz.org.
I know Japanese activities but less information for foreign countries.
Please let me know the URL of these companies.

IKOULA should be http://www.ikoula.fr/, so I can see the funny
BlueQuartz logo icon on the web. ;-) but I could not guess OVH site..

Regards,
Yasu.