Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:00:08 -0000
From:  "Leigh Blackwell" <leigh (at mark) codacommerce.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:01668] Re: Webalizer + logrotate fix Package
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Hi Alexandre,

I have had a look at the pkg, I haven't been able to install it as I don't
have a spare BQ box to test it on. I am surprised at the problem with the
xml file as all looks ok.

I'm not sure how strict Sausalito is with permissions.. but on my install
all the xml/php file are..

chmod 644
chown root.root
or
chown apache.root

Therefore.. try

#/bin/sh

echo "Installing Webalizer ..." > /tmp/installwebalizer.log
rm -f /etc/cron.daily/00webalizer
cp -f ./webalizer.pl /usr/bin/webalizer.pl
chmod 755 /usr/bin/webalizer.pl
rm -f rm /etc/logrotate.d/httpd
ln -s /home/tmp /tmp
cp -f ./apache /etc/logrotate.d/apache
cp -f ./webalizer.xml /usr/sausalito/ui/menu/webalizer.xml
mkdir /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/sitestats/
cp -f ./webalizer.php /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/sitestats/webalizer.php

chmod 644 /usr/sausalito/ui/menu/webalizer.xml
chmod 644 /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/sitestats/webalizer.php
chmod 644 /etc/logrotate.d/apache

chown root.root /usr/sausalito/ui/menu/webalizer.xml
chown root.root /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/sitestats/webalizer.php
chown root.root /etc/logrotate.d/apache

exit 0

Thanks for the mention, let me know if it's successful. It might also be a
good idea to add the other logrotate fixes in the package. (patricko posted
another one today, the rest where posted by Trond..
http://bluequartz.org/ml/archive/coba-e/1600/1611.html)

Cheers

LEigh