Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:47:06 +0100
From:  Olivier MARECHAL <cmoi (at mark) om-conseil.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:01667] Re: Webalizer Package
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Le lundi 13 d˝─embre 2004 Ó 16:48 +0000, Alexandre Abric a ˝─rit :
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am unemployed now, so I have plenty of time for working on BQ inprovements
> :-P
> I've been trying to make a PKG based on what Leigh Blackwell did a few weeks
> ago.
> I also modified the webalizer.conf so that all search engines can be
> displayed in the referers
>
> Download : http://alexbidule.free.fr/bluequartz/webalizer.pkg
>
> ... but
>
> this PKG doesn't work : it makes the whole interface crash. The
> webalizer.xml seems to be the problem. Could someone help me debug this ? My
> advice is to test this package using the ISO for VM Ware ;)
>
> Also, I am planning to build a french mirror site for BQ. Would someone be
> interested in that ?
> One of the most popular web hosting company in france called OVH has been
> using Bluequartz for a few weeks. Also some people from Vianetworks France
> told me they were developping something based on Bluequartz. So come on
> folks, join the french mirror ;)
>
> Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

As a French user of BQ I'm also interested about your idea to build a
french mirror, so let's go :-)

For your information an other French Web hosting company is using FC 1 +
BQ, this is IKOULA.

I thinks that it would be a great thing to start a French portal on BQ
to increase the BQ users mass in our region. No ?

We can continue in French in private of course!

Regards,
Olivier

--
Petit site perso, comme Ý┬, entre amis => www.om-conseil.com