Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:48:20 +0000
From:  "Alexandre Abric" <alexabric (at mark) hotmail.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:01665] Webalizer Package
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi everybody,

I am unemployed now, so I have plenty of time for working on BQ inprovements
:-P
I've been trying to make a PKG based on what Leigh Blackwell did a few weeks
ago.
I also modified the webalizer.conf so that all search engines can be
displayed in the referers

Download : http://alexbidule.free.fr/bluequartz/webalizer.pkg

... but

this PKG doesn't work : it makes the whole interface crash. The
webalizer.xml seems to be the problem. Could someone help me debug this ? My
advice is to test this package using the ISO for VM Ware ;)

Also, I am planning to build a french mirror site for BQ. Would someone be
interested in that ?
One of the most popular web hosting company in france called OVH has been
using Bluequartz for a few weeks. Also some people from Vianetworks France
told me they were developping something based on Bluequartz. So come on
folks, join the french mirror ;)

Alexandre