Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:45:53 -0000
From:  "Leigh Blackwell" <leigh (at mark) codacommerce.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:01652] Re: FW:  CGI under SSL
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

The perl script in "/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf" that is used to
configure the ssl sites I think is causing the problem and I can't find any
information about it as my XTR doesn't use it.

I have un-hashed "AddHandler cgi-script .cgi" in the httpd.conf and this now
results in the script working under http (as before) but now instead of just
showing the source code under https I get "forbidden". I don't understand
why if the ssl_perl script is used to modify the vhost site file why the
properties are different when all it does (I think) is add references to the
correct cert and add the port settings.

Someone out there must have dealt with this already or is no one using cgi
on an ssl site on Fedora C1 ref kit?

Help!! :)