Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:50:32 +0100
From:  "NOTES RULE MANAGER" <s7 (at mark) crudo.net>
Subject:  [coba-e:01638] Re: Migrating from RAQ3 to BlueQuartz?
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Hello Howard,

CMU only exports Users, Vsites, sites and Mail data and passwords. It
doesn't exports anything else. If you want to transfer the DNS files
You have to do it manually following the steps on Neuhaus Internet
(the writer of raqbackup.sh).

http://www.neuhaus-internet.de/cobalt/raqbackup/restore/

You may want to check the versions of bind... because I really have
No idea if you can use the files directly from the raq3....

You will also see from the restore steps, that after copying the files
You will have to issue a script so that the imported records will be
Visible in the UI.

<snip>

[...]

extract the dns-records and copy the extract to /etc/named.
Execute

/usr/admserv/cgi-bin/.cobalt/dns/index.cgi

to import the records to your RaQ.

[...]

</snip>

Cheers,