Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:54:43 +0000
From:  "Alexandre Abric" <alexabric (at mark) hotmail.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:01631] Re: How-to for building PKG's ?
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

OK, that helps a little bit although I don't understand japanese : the
scripts are readable ! I also uncompressed the PKG's from pacificdreams.net
to have a few examples.

There is something I am not sure about : in what order are all the scripts
executed ?
If I got everything :
1st : all scripts in the pre_install/ directory are run
2nd : all RPM's in the RPMS/ directory are automatically (?) installed
3rd : all scripts in the post_install/ directory are run

is that right ?

Thanks