I have a few sites on our server that I wanted to delete yesterday -
companies that went out of business.
In both cases I had previously "suspended site" because they hadn't paid.
I thought I had deleted one and went to the next. When I tried to delete
the second one I got an error that read" The system is busy deleted another
site. Please wait and try again".
I then rebooted the server and found that the first site was still listed
but if I tried to go into the site by clicking on the pencil I got an error
indicating that the site was not there.
Is there some sort of corruption here and if so, what can I do to clean up