Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:51:18 -0500
From:  robb kinnin <robb (at mark) netstep.net>
Subject:  [coba-e:15178] Cant delete sites
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Hi,

I have a few sites on our server that I wanted to delete yesterday -
companies that went out of business.

In both cases I had previously "suspended site" because they hadn't paid.

I thought I had deleted one and went to the next.  When I tried to delete
the second one I got an error that read" The system is busy deleted another
site. Please wait and try again".

I then rebooted the server and found that the first site was still listed
but if I tried to go into the site by clicking on the pencil I got an error
indicating that the site was not there.

Is there some sort of corruption here and if so, what can I do to clean up
the corruption?

<robb>