Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:44:20 +0900
From:  "Eiji Hamano \(bluequartz\)" <bluequartz (at mark) hypersys.ne.jp>
Subject:  [coba-e:15113] pdo_mysql module at bluequartz
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Dear ;

I have a question for "pdo_mysql" module at bluequartz.
I think it must be a DBD module for PHP and MySQL.

When I installed OpenPNE3.0.1, following error msg came.

   ** Execution of target "insert-sql" failed for the following reason:
   ** [wrapped: could not find driver]

I try to install "pdo_mysql" as;
# pecl install pdo_mysql

However I cannot install "pdo_mysql",
because of "phpize" execution error as following msg.
   **  Cannot find autoconf.
   **  Please check your autoconf installation and the $PHP_AUTOCONF

Then, I try to install autoconf, but another error msg "not found ..." etc.
So, I like to know how to install "pdo_mysql" at bluequartz.

My Env:
PHP              5.2.3.1  NuOnce.Net  PHP 5.2.3 for hosted websites
mysql_server   5.0.27   NuOnce.Net  MySQL Server 5

Eiji Hamano