Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:16:19 +0000
From:  Linux-Gnome <linux-gnome (at mark) nickcr.co.uk>
Subject:  [coba-e:15104] Re: Forwarding mail between 2 BlueQuarts (RAQ3)
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Greg

Many thanks for the pointer, I changed the forwarding on the internal
box's admin account (to a users account on the external box), then on
the internal box I sent a test message to admin (at mark) localhost.localdomain,
this was received by the external box and correctly drooped into the
users mailbox.

Is there any way to add an alias to the admin account so that I could
send to that.  I tried adding a line to the virtusertable file but that
did not work :-(

Regards

    Gnome