Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 11 May 2008 01:58:06 +0100
From:  Michael Stauber <bq (at mark)>
Subject:  [coba-e:12796] Re: HTTP not responding
To:  coba-e (at mark)

Hi Kenneth,

> I can't even get the server to respond to the IP address

Sorry, not enough information. :o/

Is Apache running? If not, what did it say upon the httpd restart?

If it is running, serves pages on one or more IPs, but not all of the IPs,
then check with "/sbin/ifconfig" and see if the unresponsive IP address is
bound to any interface at all.

Like indicated in my previous message: The GUI uses its own webserver
(AdmServ) and may be accessible. If it is, try to temporarily switch the IP
of the unresponsive site to another IP, save the changes and then re-enter
the original IP and save again. That may sort things out.

With best regards,

Michael Stauber