Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 6 May 2008 09:33:14 +0200
From:  Reg <reginaldvw (at mark)>
Subject:  [coba-e:12726] Re: [testing] dovecot udpate
To:  coba-e (at mark)

Hi Hisao,
Is the dovecot update still in testing? Any idea when it will be moved
to update repo?

<See also [coba-e:12718] update for dovecot? (by Gerald Waugh)>
"I thought there was an update for dovecot.
Sometime ago Hiaso had a dovecot update in testing, I thought it had
been moved from testing to update repo"