Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:50:51 +0100
From:  Michael Stauber <bq (at mark)>
Subject:  [coba-e:12703] Re: german translation
To:  coba-e (at mark)

Hi Martin,

> i have seen on that the german
> translation is to 98% finised, my question is now:

Yeah, it's actually finished and has already been published to the BlueQuartz
SVN. Same for the Danish translation.

> how can i use the translation? - where can i download the .po or .mo files
> that i can upload them on my bluequartzservers?

It'll be made available (along with other updates) through yum "soon" (TM).

PLEASE NOTE: People who don't need the German or Danish translation of the
BlueQuartz GUI like 'right now' should ignore the message below:

If you're in a hurry and want the German and Danish translation before it's
officially released through YUM, you can use a tarball with the updated RPM's
that I rolled up recently.

Download the tarball to your BlueQuartz:

Extract it into a temporary directory. Inside the directory that it then
creates you'll find two scripts: "" and "".

On an existing BlueQuartz install then run the "" script:

That will perform an upgrade of BlueQuartz.

Don't use the "", which would be for a fresh install on a "naked"

Once you have used this "unofficial" tarball to update your BlueQuartz you can
still continue to use "yum" to update your server. Once the official
BlueQuartz YUM repository has managed to catch up your install will be in
line with the official build again.

With best regards,

Michael Stauber