Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:59:31 -0400
From:  Jeremy Knope <jerome (at mark)>
Subject:  [coba-e:12700] Vhost setup, logging
To:  coba-e (at mark)

Hi all,
	I was wondering if anybody knew why the BQ virtual sites are setup
without their own logs, and instead have their web.log files generated
by a script.  Is there a reason for this, or for why it would be bad
for me to have vhosts have their own access log directive?  Only thing
I can think of is it might mean the main httpd/access_log won't show
ALL traffic if I do it this way.  I feel like there should be a way to
have both though if that's the case.  Thanks.
  -- Jeremy
Jeremy Knope
Web Programmer
Rainstorm Consulting:
"Designing Strategies for Internet Success."
jerome (at mark)
Phone: 207-866-3908
Fax: 207-866-0297

12700_2.html (attatchment)(tag is disabled)