Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:18:31 -0400
From:  Jeremy Knope <jerome (at mark) rainstormconsulting.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:12460] 64-bit CentOS and Bluequartz
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi All,
	I just was wondering if anybody else uses Bluequartz on a 64-bit
CentOS.  I just took the dive into trying it out today, only found one
other attempt mentioned in the list history.  Was claims to a PHP
error maybe with the admin server, which I assume is the same one I
came across & fixed.  Regarding that it's just incorrect extension_dir
in /etc/admserv/php.ini  (lib64 not lib)
I'm still working on it, and will gladly provide information, since
I'm recording all I do for future etc.  If anybody else has already
been using Bluequartz on 64-bit, I would love any information, advice,
issues if any etc.  If not, hope I can provide helpful information.
  -- Jeremy
Jeremy Knope
Web Programmer
Rainstorm Consulting: http://www.rainstormconsulting.com
"Designing Strategies for Internet Success."
jerome (at mark) rainstorminc.com
Phone: 207-866-3908
Fax: 207-866-0297

12460_2.html (attatchment)(tag is disabled)