Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:01:25 +0800
From:  patricko <patricko (at mark) staff.singnet.com.sg>
Subject:  [coba-e:10996] Re: AW:  Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi Blues,

IMHO, commercial interested people are the Ones that Market and Push
   BQ to mass market. Without them, BQ will be Only a special interest group.

The only thing we have to care is Make sure, contribution of codes to Main branch
(by commercial or individual) are not Poisoned with Funny propriety licensing.

Thanks.

Cheers
patrick