Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:44:07 +0200
From:  Michael Stauber <bq (at mark) solarspeed.net>
Subject:  [coba-e:10987] Re: AW:  Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Hi Arthur,

> I hope very much that Brian, Michael, others...will join you in the
> council.

I am very interested in contributing and participating as part of the team. I
am also interested in submitting code to the official branch with which I
have enhanced my own fork of BlueQuartz in between.

However, at the moment there appears to be a certain dissent to include people
with commercial interests in the project, which I find totally unecessary. So
I'll just sit here with my offer to help and to participate and see of wether
it'll be accepted or not and how things get sorted out.

--
With best regards,

Michael Stauber
http://www.solarspeed.net