Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:34:24 -0400
From:  "Paul Aviles" <paul.aviles (at mark) nickelnetworks.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:10982] Re: AW:  Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Are you calling me old? Crap, just what I needed today... :_)

I don't think I have any ownership with BQ, but I would not mind helping
for a while getting things rolling. I think that whatever we do it must
be clear and in the open so that there are no misconceptions or any
space for misunderstandings from the beginning.

As a community member should feel good about the current situation,
direction and future of the project and ultimately feel part of
something. That essence is missing today. I think is possible, although
it can be a challenge too.

Regards,

Paul