Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:08:17 -0500
From:  "Tushar Patel" <tupatel (at mark) ecpi.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:10965] admserv not starting back
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Hi,

I just install backup gu from Nuonce and some how it wont show up in the
server gui, so I thaught I will restart the admserv, bad idea now I can't
even start it back.

some how it will stop, put some process must be taking 444 port.

Any idea what I can do to start it back?

[root (at mark) ns10 init.d]# ./admserv stop
Stopping admin web server:  httpd.admsrv                   [  OK  ]
[root (at mark) ns10 init.d]# ./admserv start
Starting admin web server: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not
bind to address 0.0.0.0:444
Unable to open logs
                                                           [FAILED]
[root (at mark) ns10 init.d]# ./admserv stop
Stopping admin web server:  httpd.admsrv                   [  OK  ]
[root (at mark) ns10 init.d]# ./admserv stop
Stopping admin web server:  httpd.admsrv                   [  OK  ]
[root (at mark) ns10 init.d]#

Thanks in advance.

Tushar