Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:29:02 +0100
From:  Dogsbody <dan (at mark) dogsbody.org>
Subject:  [coba-e:10964] Re: AW:  Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

>> Well, I am not he developer myself, nevertheless I'd like to help
>> this project (especially creating schematic & program flow
>> documentation - then, it will be easy to develop additional features)
>> in any way, including financial. I could donate some money for hiring
>> freelance developers, like those from getafreelancer.com, which could
>> assist our dev group.
>> Other followed, we could easily accomplish this project within months.
>
> personally i think this is a good approach. create a list of things to do,
> collect money, pay a developer to do it. i think i mentioned something like
> that once, but did not get much response back then.

IMHO what the BQ project is lacking is a Project Manager or a team that
(everyone agrees) is responsible for the organisation and has the time
to actively manage it.  It seems we have a selection of people here that
are willing to donate time and money to the project but no system in
place to select/decide who does what and how it is done.

Just my 0.02 GBP

Dan