Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:35:18 +0800
From:  patricko <patricko (at mark) staff.singnet.com.sg>
Subject:  [coba-e:10961] Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org
Cc:  arturs (at mark) netvision.net.il

Hi Blues,

I plan to contribute to BQ development by working on migrating Bluequartz DB (codb) to OpenLdap.
 as my final year UNI project. (min. schema migration     max. Wrapper code - you can use Old DB or OpenLdap)

I still thinking about the scope of this project....

 You can email me personally if you think that something should be done or added

 And thank you for any financial assistance.

[KIV]

- Scope
- A portal to submit progress
- Documentation

Blues Please chase me if by NExt week I did not post any update on this mailling list.

Thanks

Cheers
patrick