Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:37:17 +0200
From:  "Florian Arzberger" <arzberger (at mark) maxxnet.de>
Subject:  [coba-e:10960] AW:  Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  <coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org>

Arthur Sherman <mailto:arturs (at mark) netvision.net.il> schrieb am Donnerstag, 25.
Oktober 2007 22:47:

> Well, I am not he developer myself, nevertheless I'd like to help
> this project (especially creating schematic & program flow
> documentation - then, it will be easy to develop additional features)
> in any way, including financial. I could donate some money for hiring
> freelance developers, like those from getafreelancer.com, which could
> assist our dev group.
> Other followed, we could easily accomplish this project within months.
> How is it?
>
> Arthur

personally i think this is a good approach. create a list of things to do,
collect money, pay a developer to do it. i think i mentioned something like
that once, but did not get much response back then.