Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:47:16 +0200
From:  Arthur Sherman <arturs (at mark) netvision.net.il>
Subject:  [coba-e:10957] Re: Progress Development Bluequartz
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Well, I am not he developer myself, nevertheless I'd like to help this
project (especially creating schematic & program flow documentation - then,
it will be easy to develop additional features) in any way, including
financial.
I could donate some money for hiring freelance developers, like those from
getafreelancer.com, which could assist our dev group.
Other followed, we could easily accomplish this project within months.
How is it?

Arthur