Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:53:44 +0200
From:  Dennis <dennis (at mark) mixfans.org>
Subject:  [coba-e:10956] backup question
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

Until last week I used an external USB enclosure to backup the
Bluequartz server

The nasty thing however is that when the device is inserted into the USB
connector of the server the server
will not boot after the message of 'netfilter hook'..
turning off the server, taking out the usb enclosure and the server came
up again ..

Ok server never should be turned off but if you have a failing ups ...

therefore I want to use a NAS device

but HOW do I enable this kind of device?

someone told me do this:

//192.168.1.110/Volume_1 /mnt/NAS/vol1 cifs  user=dennis,pwd=geheim 0 0
//192.168.1.110/Volume_2 /mnt/NAS/vol2 cifs  user=dennis,pwd=geheim 0 0

but hell how?
within Centos/BQ ?

Dennis