Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:06:27 -0600
From:  "Matthew Kinderwater [ (at mark) remote]" <mkinderwater (at mark) icubedev.com>
Subject:  [coba-e:10929] Re: BQ + Mailscanner =?UTF-8?Q?=3D=20add=20new=20site=20pr?= =?UTF-8?Q?oblem?=
To:  coba-e (at mark) bluequartz.org

I would check your DNS to ensure your MX records and A records are first
correct. Can you send mail out using the root account?

--
Matthew Kinderwater - [@remote]
iCube Development

mobile: (403) 470-6623
toll free: (888) 728-CUBE (2823)
pager: (403) 750-CUBE (2823)
fax: (206) 600-4239
e-mail: mkinderwater (at mark) icubedev.com
web: www.icubedev.com

This document is intended for, and should only be read by, those persons to
whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the iCube
Development hostmaster immediately (hostmaster (at mark) icubedev.com). Any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without our prior written
consent is strictly prohibited. iCube Development does not authorize or use
e-mail for official contractual correspondence. For information on our
services, rates, and policies please visit our website.